"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where do your loyalties lie?

I know I'm absolutely ridiculous, but I just don't care! For the last couple of weeks I've completely engrossed myself in the world of Twilight in anticipation of the release of Breaking Dawn, the final book in the series (except for Midnight Sun, of course--follow this link for further information: http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html). Yes, I admit that Twilight is my secret shame--my guilty pleasure--for which I feel neither shame nor guilt. :) And I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people who actually read this blog have already pre-ordered their copy of Breaking Dawn (you know who you are). At the risk of creating a rift in my marriage, I feel compelled that I must profess that I am unequivocally cheering for Team Edward. August 2nd can't get here soon enough!!

7 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Team Edward here as well! Seriously, how can we get so obsessed I wonder. And I don't understand the people voting for Jacob. They can have him--more Edward for the rest of us:).

Sarah said...

sooo cute - both of you beautiful girls!

Jenna and Steve said...

Uh, the pre-ordered fans?...ME. I am so excited as well. And, if Bella ends up with Jacob, I will be forever mad. There is no way she could do that to us :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

My husband knows my priorites...He pre-ordered the book for me!! Haha! I can't get over those shirts; So awesome! Lily is so dang cute! My sister-in-law nanny's for a lady that does a book club. She ordered these lace bags with M&M's that say Vampires Rock and Love Edward. This is so random but I was just telling Bry that I miss you because you are one of those people that I just become instant friends with. This post just proves it. :)

The Allen Family said...

I'll have to say I must be one of the few women in the world who has not read any of the books. Sorry. Did you make those shirts? I just can't believe they'd make onesies from this book... Lily looks so cute! you too :)

Stephen and Amanda said...

Alvey, Wow! I'm very excited that you have a blog and are so enthralled in your blog. You will be my mighty teacher of the Blogger. Ha, ha. Don't freak out, but Alvey I have never heard of these books. I have been seeing them on so many different peoples blogs that I went to the library and thought, oh I will just see if they have a book called Twilight. Since a movie called that is coming from what it appears. The woman kind of chuckled and said, "Oh yes, well there is probably a long waiting list, oh, yes, 45, but we have about 25 books so it should move along pretty quickly." Okay, So I reserved my 46th spot so I can start reading this book called Twilight that seems to have so many people on pins and needles, I can't simply be left out of all the fun. You should be proud. Don't count on me being caught up to you and I hope that I won't have to avoid your blog if I start reading the book??? :) We will see, maybe I won't like it!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

K, when I checked this before I didn't see the shirts! So cute! Both of you. The onesie? So getting one for our baby! Where did you get it?!