"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I love baseball!!

Adam, Lily and I went to the Tigers/Royals game Saturday night, and even though the game was crappy (Tigers lost, 3-13), our seats were awesome! Adam got free tickets for us to sit in the GM Suite--right behind homeplate (just up a few levels). This was the first (and only, more than likely) game we've gone to this season, as well as Lily's first-ever baseball game. This was by far the way to do it--I can't imagine her doing as well as she did if we were in the normal seating area. To start off, all of Adam's co-workers were excited to finally meet Lily and even though she was a little shy to start off, she eventually warmed up and had a blast. She was still a little solemn when we shot this first picture.
But not long into the game, she was back to being her nerdy self.


Better luck next time Tigers.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Goodness she makes the cutest little facial expressions!!

The Allen Family said...

Wow! She is just SO adorable. I love the one with her sticking her tongue out!

Shari Baker said...

The face Lily is making in the picture is hilarious! You mean you weren't rooting for the Royals...? You obviously didn't serve in Kansas City long enough. Are you wearing layers in that picture? I'm just kidding, I just had to laugh. Your family is so cute. I love going to baseball games. I recently went to a game in San Francisco. Giants vs. Marlins. Good Times. Love ya! Shari (Pincock) Baker

Bryan and Ashley said...

Those seats are AMAZING!!! I'm jealous...I love baseball too!!! Cute pics of Lily...as always :)