"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Shoot Fail!

Excluding the fact that we only have a basic digital camera (on loan from my parents, at that), it's fairly obvious why I don't attempt this more often, and why we leave this sort of stuff to the professionals. I don't know which kid was more difficult to work with (not really--it was Lily). Here is a succession of photos of Lily and Gemma's first photo shoot.

Session #1

Session #2



Session #3


The End

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

No way! They are all adorable.

The Allen Family said...

Haha! I love them. It was certainly not a failure - you definitely got some cute ones!

Janelle said...

Okay, I'm glad I randomly checked in to see if you had somehow posted something new since the wonderful cupcake stand post I'd found for the past four years because...CONGRATS! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT! Gemma is precious! And Lily is so big! I also want to know where you get such cute clothes for Lily and if you upholstered that red floral chair because it is so beautiful! I just read over the birth story and I was in suspense as to whether you'd get the epidural or not. I'm so glad you did! Good luck transitioning...remember, it gets easier! Don't do too much now. Just enjoy her when she is small because she'll grow up much faster than Lily did because you aren't just focusing on the baby now...you have a toddler too. Good luck!