"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

This past Wednesday we celebrated Tiffany's birthday (for those of you who don't know, Tiffany is older than me; just putting it out there). We started the celebration off with dinner at one of Tiffany's favorite restaurants, Famous Dave's. Great BBQ! Lily was a little antsy at the start, but once her meal of mac & cheese and green beans got there she was all set. As you can see from the pictures, Tiffany wisely ate some of her meal and then saved the rest for another day. I, on the other hand, enjoyed decimating my meal in one sitting, but didn't get to enjoy it for lunch the next day.




















After dinner we headed back home for cake, ice cream and presents. Tiff made off with some cash, gift cards and a series of books about some girl named Emily. Don't ask, I just bought them. We enjoyed the cake Tiffany pretty much made herself, although I did make a valiant effort.


All in all, it was a good day. Lily even started the day off right for Tiffany with a little present in the morning as you can see in the video below. Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday! My favorite part of the video was when you said, "You ran into me!" Ha ha... too funny.

Amberdawn said...

Happy Birthday! I love the present Lily "got" for you, and the grunt she made when you took away the binky was cute! We've had the wipe gift before, I always stuff the wipes back in to use again. Oh the joys of being poor!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Thanks a lot Adam--I guess one advantage of being older than you is that I at least know the correct way to spell antsy.

The Allen Family said...

Ha ha! That video was hilarious! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Haha! I LOVE the Office Birthday wall. Hilarious! You guys crack me up. I just read your facebook post about Adam's "movie" titles. I was dying laughing. Happy Belated Birthday Tiff!

Alvey family said...

Tiffy, I'm glad you had a good birthday, but I must say I feel like I was watching an old family video from tates with all the non-stop commentary! Way to be a chip off the old block!

BDA

Mauren said...

Wow, Lily looks just like her dad! Love the birthday decorations. :)