"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Monday, March 30, 2009

Vote For Lily!

Well, we finally entered Lily in a baby contest--the prize of a year worth of free diapers and $1000 gift card to Buy Buy Baby was a nice incentive to enter.  After much debate, Adam and I decided to enter her Team Edward picture--since every parent is going to enter a cute picture of their kid, we decided we needed a gimic--therefore we're hoping to benefit from the immense popularity of Twilight.  If you want to vote for her, follow this link and click on the Lily D. thumbnail to pull up her picture.  http://www.963wdvd.com/Article.asp?id=1245267
The contest rules allow for 1 vote per day per email address---I happen to have 5 email addresses.....I'm just saying. :)  The first round goes from today through April 3, so we'll let you know if she makes the cut!

4 comments:

Amberdawn said...

I tried to vote for her but it wanted all sorts of info from me. Will they spam me?

The Allen Family said...

Cool! I'll go check it out now!

The Allen Family said...

That was way easy. Now to try and remember every day. (There sure are a ton on there, but by far and cutest.) Good luck!!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Such a cute picture! I'll have to go vote:).