"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goober

Here are just a few random pictures of Lily--she's kind of a nerd. I promise eventually I'll start to post something other than pictures of her, but I don't have a lot going on outside of her right now. The first picture is from Christmas Eve--she was horrible all day, but there was about a 30-40 second window that night where she smiled and was just so cute and I managed to get this picture--note the baby vomit all over Adam's shirt. The second picture is of her in her new hat. My Visiting Teaching companion bought this for her and I just love it. The final picture is one Adam took last night. It's kind of blurry because she was swinging, but she looks like a little sumo wrestler with her cheeks puffed out.


2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So cute. I love looking at her pictures--I love the cheesy grin. So dang cute! Really, look at my blog. Do I EVER post things besides my kids? They are my life. That is all there is to it. I feel kind of boring around my friends without kids because that's all I have to talk about!

The Allen Family said...

She is super cute. Do you guys call her 'Goober'? That would be funny if you did. Don't worry that you only post about her, I love seeing pictures and reading about her. And a Sumo Wrestler? You crack me up.