"It takes a heap 'o livin' in a house t' make it a home" -Edgar A. Guest

Sunday, February 10, 2008

All Dressed Up

I was so happy to find that Lily is now big enough to fit into some of her Sunday dresses rather than just wearing Onesies and sleepers each week. Her nana bought this cute, Winnie the Pooh dress for her while I was still pregnant, and she and Aunt Ashley bought her these cute little shoes.

Adam says this is proof, that like most kids, she does not like to get dressed up. I think she was just ticked off that day.


She was a little happier the next time we went to church. I got this dress from my mom and dad's when we were in Utah--it was actually one of my dresses. I wore it so much that once I outgrew it as a dress, I wore it as a shirt.

4 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I showed Buddy the pictures of Lily and he said "she's crying, she has tears, this makes me have tears".

Bryan and Ashley said...

She is soooo cute! Even when she is screaming she is adorable.

The Allen Family said...

How adorable! I love baby girl dresses! Sigh... not that handsome, little suits aren't adorable either. :) That is SO cool that she is wearing one of your dresses! So cool of your mom to keep that.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! Funny pix! I do like the smiling one best though.

Cute bean . . err . . . Lily!